The Carter County region has the highest concentration of caves to be found in any area of Kentucky. Two of the park’s caves offer guided tours year-round, Cascade Cave and X-Cave. Enjoy a subterranean adventure, created by nature over millions of years.
Carter Caves State Resort Park is only about 8 miles from our Bed and Breakfast.
1. Carter Caves State Resort Park,
well know from it's pristine beauty and
events. 8 Miles away.
2. Grayson Lake State Park. Well known
for it's fishing, boating and fabulous golf
course. 15 Miles away.1
3. Cave Run Lake, known as the "Muskie
Capital of the World". Nationally known
"Crash Landing Bait Shop and guide service". The owner, "Crash Mullins" hosts a weekly Fishing show called "Catch Ya in the Bluegrass" and has been inducted in the Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame. 20 Miles away.
4. Bluegrass Festivals and various other events planned by the local community.
5. Shops on the hill antiques at the old Olive Hill High School.
6. Cater Caves Winter Adventure Weekend Jan 23-26 2020.
here to add text.
Trail Town Experience
Olive Hill is rapidly becoming a trail
town with horse riding for transportation becoming an everyday sight. Many Amish people are moving to this area because of this growing asset for our good little town.
Check out the web page at: